Managing Director, Principal Adviser
Matt has had a successful career in banking and finance for over 12 years. Beginning his career at Commonwealth Bank as a personal insurance specialist, he later moved into a financial adviser role with a local AMP firm.
Matt spent a period overseas in 2011/12 working for CMC markets as a Sales Executive on their CFD trading platform, before returning to Australia to have a family. His return saw him spend over 5 years with ANZ as a Commercial Financial Planner, providing wealth advice to small/medium businesses around succession planning, key person risk, SMSFs and retirement planning.
His success in the role was recognised by being awarded ANZ’s National Commercial Adviser of the Year in 2016.
Outside of family, finance is Matt’s passion. He loves the challenge the industry brings every day, while maintaining focus on achieving his clients’ goals.
Advice I specialise in includes:
- Retirement Planning
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Centrelink Advice
- General Financial Advice
- Investment Planning & Margin Lending
- Personal & Business Insurance
- Business Succession Planning
- Home Loans & Business Loans
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning)
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (ADFS)
- AMP Financial Planners Association (AMPFPA)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Tax Practitioners Board (TPB)
- Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)